Snap Careers highly values your privacy and data stored on our system. We are committed to maintaining safety and confidentiality of our users’ data. All information and personal information submitted by users to Snap Careers will not be disclosed to any party without our users’ consent.
By registering and/or using the service/site, you agree to give consent for Snap Careers to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for the purposes described below:
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Data
While using the Snap.Careers site, you may disclose and/or be asked to provide personal information and/or data. To fully get the benefit of the services provided by Snap Careers, you are obliged to share your personal data and information to Snap Careers.
You have the right to not share any personal information or data as required on Snap.Careers site, but Snap Careers may not provide all the features available on the site.
Snap Careers' purposes for collecting, using and/or disclosing information and/or data on the Snap.Careers website include but are not limited to the following:
- To provide daily operation given to our users.
- To facilitate Job Seekers finding suitable job vacancies and assist Employers to assess candidates for their wide range of industries.
- To provide various services on Snap.Careers site as well as giving information regarding newest job vacancies, marketing, and promotional materials.
- To follow up and solve questions, requests, issues of our users.
- To contact our users regarding announcements and communicate regarding use of the Snap.Careers site and/or respond to their questions or requests.
- To help Snap Careers develop promotion and marketing for other internal purposes in the future.
- To verify and identify our users’ information on advertisements, materials, representations, messages, perspectives and/or comments posted on Snap.Careers site or other Snap Careers materials.
- To enable users to receive full benefits of being Snap Careers member by registering on any promotions and events organized by Snap Careers and/or its affiliates and/or other business partners.
- For purposes other than those stated above in connection with providing products and/or services to Snap Careers and/or its affiliates.
Before using Snap.Careers site and/or disclosing any information and/or data, please note all the following below:
- All information entered for each job advertisements as well as personal information, resume, and/or CV will be presented accordance with all information provided by users without any edits and/or changes made by Snap Careers. Please revise, and further check all the data provided, make sure which information will be shown to all Snap.Careers users.
- As Job Seeker, your data is visible to the Employers for assess relevance to job vacancies for wide range of industries.
- When Job Seekers apply for jobs through the Snap.Careers site, all the Job Seekers’ data and information will be shown and seen by the company you applied for.
- It is strongly recommended that you keep your password safe and confidential. Snap Careers team will never ask for your password by phone or email and will never provide your password to a third party.
- Your user account on Snap.Careers is protected by a password. This means that only you have the access your account and only you can make changes on all information in the account.
- After accessing Snap.Careers site, don't forget to logout from the Snap.Careers system. This will ensure no other entity accesses your account, especially if you are using a public and/or shared devices.
Snap Careers only collects personal data which is necessary and sufficient but not excessive in relation to the purposes set out above.
If Snap Careers requires the use of your personal data for purposes other than those stated above, Snap Careers will seek your consent for the same via the email you provide.